Products for Single Cell Studies
Single-cell electroporation with the iNcell System
Our fabricated nanofountain probes (NFPs) are microfluidic cantilevers that attach to a micromanipulator (or atomic force microscope) for accurate position and force control. A localized electric field is applied to enable electroporation and dosage-controlled delivery to the cell with minimal stress. This low voltage method allows precise, yet gentle, cellular delivery to selected adherent cells. The iNcell System simplifies single-cell research and enables new experimental capabilities, particularly for sensitive and hard-to-transfect cells.
iNcell Chips – The nanofountain probe chip specifically designed for electroporation of single cells packaged in a closed unit that is compatible with a micromanipulator or atomic force microscope.
- Open core cantilever tips for gentle contact with cells
- Multiple parallel microfluidic cantilevers
- Submicron probe aperture enables transfection with high spatial resolution
- Localized electric field resulting in high transfection efficiency and high cell viability
iNcell Electronics – This plug-and-play system provides electric field source for electroporation applications that includes control software and is designed for simple use with a standard computer.
- Allows customizable electric field strength (up to 40 V) and pulse timing (up to microsecond resolution)
- Can be integrated with the manipulator/AFM via an input trigger
- Provides read out of circuit resistance to detect probe-cell contact
Products for Nanopatterning
iNtip – This packaged nanofountain probe chip with enclosed microfluidic cantilevers and writing tips is ready to be filled with liquid and mounted on a micromanipulator or atomic force microscope for fast direct-write nanopatterning of proteins, catalysts, nanoparticles, and other molecules.
- 12 parallel microfluidic cantilevers with ~3 pL volume each
- Tip diameter of ~50 nm for precise control of line/dot deposition (sub-100 nm resolution)
- Liquid patterning speeds up to 80 µm/sec
- Easily integrated with an electrode for electric-field assisted patterning